Are you having a hard time getting into a workout routine? Lacking motivation, not sure what to do, or just bored of the same old stuff??
Come kick into the fall with a bang!! A high intensity, butt kicking, sweat pouring workout. Be among those of Fall 2011 BOOT CAMP participants. Be a part of a combination of strength training, cross-training, and intense cardio. Burn up to 450-500 calories at a time, trim fat, tone muscle and get into the best shape of your life.
The key to BOOT CAMP: Work hard, don’t give up and do the best that you can. The most positive aspect of this camp is the support from the participants that encourages success from each and every person. You are not alone!
- What: 60-minute group sessions led by the Brent Locke Fitness training staff
- Where: Francis C. Hammond Middle School on Seminary Road in Alexandria, VA
- Time: Tuesdays and Thursday from 5:00-6:00pm
- Cost: $150 per person for 8 session
That’s only $18.75 a session — more than $60 off our regular session fees!
If you need a Saturday morning KICK,
- What: 45-60 min session led by Brent Locke
- Where: Cameron Station Park in Alexandria
- When: 8:00-9:00am
- Cost: $15 flat drop in or $40 for 4 sessions
So, what are you waiting for?
- Every participant must complete our fitness assessment and bring it to the first class. YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO WORK OUT ON THE FIRST DAY WITHOUT THIS COMPLETED FORM.
- For the Hammond Bootcamp, the $18.75 is only for the 8 pack deal. Drop in fee is $25.00 a session if not purchasing the 8 pack
- If you buy a pack, you may not carry over days for miss sessions.